Should you’re not accustomed to the World Financial Discussion board (WEF), put together to be astounded. This worldwide group is run by German engineer and WEF founder Klaus Schwab and different members of the technocratic elite. Their mission is to get rid of the democratic course of and provides all possession and management to the deep state.
If this sounds far-fetched, like a conspiracy principle, you’ll be stunned to know that WEF doesn’t cover their agenda. Quite the opposite, they freely share it and market it to the world, as if it’s inevitable that their plan for a Nice Reset will at some point come to fruition. The dystopian society that they envision strips people of their autonomy in favor of world, tyrannical management.
Simply how chilling is WEF’s imaginative and prescient of the long run? You’ve obtained to learn their very own phrases to seek out out. Whereas few of their dictates are closely picked up by the media, they’ve a method of infiltrating the collective psyche nonetheless. The Vigilant Citizen lately compiled 10 of probably the most incredulous — and scary — notions that WEF has championed, in no specific order.1
1. Infiltrating governments — It’s WEF’s intention to penetrate and seize governments all over the world as a way to get rid of democracy and set up a globalized world run by a “self-selected coalition of multinational companies, governments (together with by means of the UN system), and choose civil society organizations (CSOs).”2 “That is the precise reverse of a democracy,” The Vigilant Citizen factors out.3
Going even additional, Schwab, WEF’s proprietor and chairman, instructed Harvard’s John F. Kennedy College of Authorities in 2017, “What we’re very pleased with, is that we penetrate the worldwide cupboards of nations with our WEF Younger International Leaders.”4 Actually, WEF maintains a “Younger International Leaders” program,5 a five-year indoctrination into their ideas.
Its purpose is to create world leaders who don’t reply to their individuals however to their bosses at WEF. Graduates of this system embody world leaders who’re “suspiciously in lockstep” with WEF’s Nice Reset, similar to:6
- Justin Trudeau, prime minister of Canada
- Francis Macron, president of France
- Mark Zuckerberg, cofounder and CEO of Fb
Different Younger International Chief graduates embody Germany’s Angela Merkel and Russia’s Vladimir Putin, together with at the very least half of Canada’s cupboard.7 Sponsors of WEF’s Younger International Leaders Program embody the Invoice & Melinda Gates Basis and Google — “I ponder why Google censors and shapes info to be in precise assist of the World Financial Discussion board’s narrative?” comic JP Sears requested, satirically, in March 2022.8
2. Sound wave thoughts management — “Non-invasive neuromodulation” is touted as a “new period of healthcare” by WEF in a 2018 article that’s since been scrubbed from the web, however is preserved by the Web Archive.9 Initially mentioned as a software for managing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s illnesses, the article — titled “Thoughts management utilizing sound waves?” — shortly takes a flip:10
“However what occurs if this method for altering our mind waves escapes regulation and falls into the mistaken palms? Think about a dictatorial regime with entry to the methods and instruments to alter the way in which its residents assume or behave.”
In an interview with Antoine Jerusalem, a professor of engineering science at Oxford College, the WEF article describes controlling neuronal exercise within the mind by directing mechanical vibrations to a sure area.
Whereas it’s acknowledged that this course of hasn’t but been fine-tuned, Jerusalem stated, “I can see the day coming the place a scientist will have the ability to management what an individual sees of their thoughts’s eye, by sending the fitting waves to the fitting place of their mind.”11
The article then makes the case that, since someone goes to harness this type of thoughts management, it would as nicely be WEF — “If we need to lead that dance 10 years from now, we have to begin researching at present … Politicians ought to keep in mind that if we don’t do it, then someone someplace will do it anyway … doubtlessly unregulated.”12
3. Capsules with microchips in them — At WEF’s 2018 assembly, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla described the U.S. FDA’s approval of the primary “digital tablet.” The pill accommodates a organic chip that enters your abdomen and is able to sending indicators that the tablet was, the truth is, taken — to make sure compliance. “So think about the functions of that, the compliance.
The insurance coverage corporations would know that the medicines that sufferers ought to take, they do take them,” Bourla stated.13
4. Reward for lockdowns
Public well being insurance policies that prohibit motion, ban worldwide journey and shut faculties and companies, generally referred to as lockdowns, have been carried out in just about each nation across the globe through the pandemic, starting in China, then Italy and spreading like wildfire from there.
Lockdowns brought on immense human struggling within the type of job losses, social isolation and suicides, with little to no impact on COVID-19 mortality.14 WEF, nevertheless, “would like to see ‘covidian’ life turn into everlasting,” The Vigilant Citizen reported,15 as evidenced by the video above, which WEF shortly deleted after backlash.
The video, titled “Lockdowns are quietly bettering cities all over the world,” praises lockdowns’ function in lowering human exercise and resulting in the “Earth’s quietest interval in a long time.”16
5. Dystopian plans for the long run — WEF has additionally launched movies displaying a “peek at our future,” which embody individuals in masks, loads of hand sanitizer and QR codes, plus additional changes away from society as we all know it and towards an more and more remoted, digital world. In one among WEF’s examples of “how our lives may quickly look,” it’s steered that you might be recognized by your heartbeat.17
That is vital as a result of facial recognition know-how is usually thrown off by face masks, however “your heartbeat is simply as distinctive as your face.” NASA has invented a system utilizing a laser that may establish individuals by heartbeat alone. WEF additionally promotes more and more educating youngsters utilizing digital know-how and asks, whereas displaying a photograph of an individual carrying a masks alone, outdoor, “What pandemic-era adjustments would you wish to turn into everlasting?”18
When it comes to training, WEF additionally envisions a “reimagining” of present school rooms with a heavy deal with digital actuality and synthetic intelligence applied sciences, together with investments in “reskilling and upskilling.”19
In line with WEF, textbooks, notebooks and pencils ought to not be seen as essential studying instruments, attributable to “environmental pressures.” As a substitute, training needs to be digitalized and “coupled with the metaverse” in order that college students can study in a digital atmosphere.20
6. The Nice Reset — WEF’s Nice Reset entails altering all the pieces from future international relations and the path of nationwide economies to “the priorities of societies, the character of enterprise fashions and the administration of a worldwide commons.”21
A part of the plan entails the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which Schwab has been discussing since at the very least 2016 and “is characterised by a fusion of applied sciences that’s blurring the traces between the bodily, digital and organic spheres.”22
When it comes to authorities, the Revolution will deliver new technological powers that permit for elevated inhabitants management by way of “pervasive surveillance methods and the flexibility to regulate digital infrastructure.”23 It additionally intends to get rid of capitalism. The Vigilant Citizen explains:24
“Whereas capitalism is predicated on a self-regulating system of supply and demand, the Nice Reset appears to be like to redefine the way in which companies are evaluated by means of new parameters. The principle one: Compliance with the elite’s social and political agendas.”
A propaganda video launched by WEF25 talks about their plan to usher in stakeholder capitalism, through which non-public companies — not elected leaders — turn into trustees of society, placing your privateness and information, your meals and your freedom in danger.
To get thus far, the video’s narrator states, is “all about getting the fitting individuals in the fitting place on the proper time.”26 “In different phrases, the system could be rigged and compliance with a wider agenda could be necessary in a brand new financial system,” The Vigilant Citizen identified.27
7. Recalibration of free speech — The censorship and regulation of the web is excessive on WEF’s agenda, as it will function a place to begin to recalibrate free speech. This notion was launched by Australian eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant at WEF’s 2022 Davos assembly, throughout which she referred to as for a “recalibration of free speech” and a “recalibration of an entire vary of human rights …”28
In saying this, they’re brazenly calling for censorship. “Free speech is, the truth is, binary. Both it exists or it doesn’t. And so they clearly don’t need it to exist,” The Vigilant Citizen defined.29
8. Digital passports in your clothes — Whereas know-how doesn’t seem to have superior to the purpose that implantable microchips are getting used as brain-machine interfaces to regulate your ideas, what does exist at present are vaccine passports, which may progress to digital IDs, which then result in central financial institution digital currencies (CBDC) — the endgame.
CBDCs look like inevitable; it’s not a query of in the event that they’re going to have them, however when. As soon as CBDCs turn into widespread, they’ll have the ability to management all the pieces, as will probably be tough to outlive with out them. They don’t must put a microchip into your arm to achieve this immeasurable management — they’ll have the ability to observe and management your each transfer by way of CBDCs.
To make sure which you can be traced and tracked always, WEF introduced that clothes of the long run will include built-in digital passports — they usually’re slated to achieve the market in 2025.30
9. Smartphones in your physique — By 2030, you received’t want to fret about carrying a cellphone or carrying clothes with a built-in digital passport, as a result of WEF is planning to launch smartphones that shall be implanted straight into your physique. This info was launched by Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark on the 2022 Davos assembly and coincides with the rollout of 6G know-how.31
Whereas 6G networks are nonetheless of their infancy, Lundmark acknowledged that they’ll make smartphones as we all know them at present out of date whereas “bodily and digital worlds will develop collectively.”32 “A lot of these items shall be constructed straight into our our bodies,” he added,33 echoing the transhumanism motion, which has an final purpose of controlling the human inhabitants.
Many individuals regard transhumanism as turning human beings into robots, however it truly describes a social and philosophical motion that entails the event of human-enhancement applied sciences.34
Elon Musk’s firm Neuralink entails a surgically implanted microchip that’s related to your mind and synced with AI, with the purpose of at some point permitting people to regulate synthetic limbs and even interact in telepathy. Musk described it as “a Fitbit in your cranium with tiny wires,”35 and, in keeping with India Right this moment, the corporate “launched a video the place a macaque was seen taking part in Ming Pong.”36
Whereas transhumanism could at some point use applied sciences which might be bodily embedded within the human physique or mind to supply superhuman cognition or types of thoughts management, take into account that right now transhumanism is already occurring, not from an implantable machine however by means of mass formation psychosis and the manipulation of knowledge.
10. You’ll personal nothing and be pleased — One of many Nice Reset’s “new regular” dictums is that you just’ll personal nothing and be pleased. That is a part of WEF’s 2030 agenda,37 and a plan is already in place to make it occur. Of their “8 predictions for the world in 2030,” WEF acknowledged:38
“‘I don’t personal something. I don’t personal a automotive. I don’t personal a home. I don’t personal any home equipment or any garments,’ writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Buying is a distant reminiscence within the metropolis of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clear power and borrow what they want on demand.
It sounds utopian, till she mentions that her each transfer is tracked and out of doors the town dwell swathes of discontents, the last word depiction of a society break up in two.”
A part of the plan to get rid of autonomy is that every one merchandise turn into providers. The Vigilant Citizen reported:39
“On this dystopian future, there aren’t any merchandise you may personal. Solely “providers” which might be rented and delivered utilizing drones. This technique would make all people fully depending on WEF-controlled companies for each single fundamental want. There could be completely no autonomy, no freedom, and no privateness. And also you’ll be pleased.”
One theme that runs by means of WEF’s a number of agendas is management. “They need to management what we expect, the place we go, what we are saying, what we eat, and what we put on,” The Vigilant Citizen reported, including:40
If you wish to combat again and decide out, select elected officers who don’t assist WEF, and boycott corporations — like Google — which might be intertwined with it. It’s additionally pressing that all of us take steps to stay free, sovereign people, which might be as easy as:41