- Format: On-line; part-time
- Size: 24 weeks
- Value: $10,000
- Financing choices: Upfront cost; cost plans obtainable
The UX/UI bootcamp at Georgia Tech emphasizes design analysis, visible design principle, and interplay design.
Learners acquire hands-on expertise in wireframing, storyboarding, and prototyping. The part-time program helps learners create a undertaking portfolio that showcases their strengths.
Potential learners submit a contact kind, full an interview with the admissions staff, and submit a brief utility. The admission course of additionally features a crucial considering and problem-solving evaluation that requires no prior UX/UI data.
- Emphasis on design analysis
- Palms-on studying with field-specific instruments
- Much less complete curriculum